I know we all heard about the destruction in the north east in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.
It's heartbreaking to hear of tragedy, but it really hits you hard when it's in your own backyard! Many people lost family members, homes, cars, and so many memories. My friend Lauren is working to set up an auction as a fundraiser to help heal those who have lost so much.
Do you have something you'd like to donate? It can be anything from a handmade item to ad space on your blog! Please take a moment to fill out this form. The auction will be posted here on the blog on Sunday November 11th and will be open for a week. All the proceeds made from the auction will be donated to Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts.
I'd like to thank the other wonderful ladies helping to promote this fundraising event:
- A Proverbs 31 Wife
- Earning My Cape
- Pam's Party Planning
- Satisfaction Through Christ
- Natural Living Mama
- Two Sasters
- Life with Love Bugs
- Busy Vegetarian Mom
- Daily Dish with Foodie Friends Friday
Other ways to help:
- Make it Better Craftalong for Sandy Relief
- Purchase the "Want to know something awesome, I can handle anything." print from Yellow Heart Art
- Crochet, Knit & Sew Your Way to Help Victims of Hurricane Sandy