This post marks a mile stone for me, 100 posts! No I didn't do it in 100 days or 6 months or even a year. I have been blogging now for a year and half part time. 100 posts in 20 months may not seem like much, but when added to family, homeschooling, a full time job and a small farm, I think it still deserves celebrating. :-)
I have thought about what to post for this milestone for a little while, when I saw a post from Nicole on the Net: Random and Wacky things you don't know about me and thought that was a great idea. Now I am not going to write 100 things, that is probably more than you would ever want to know about me, so I decided on 10. So here goes:
10 Random and Wacky things you don't know about me:
- I can't cook. So, I married one!
- I am always cold.
- I once drove from WV to Lake Erie PA then Toronto Canada and back in one weekend just to say I had been there.
- I love watching crime series on TV.
- I am an avid reader.
- Two of my children truly are Disney babies.
- I have five children, my mom had five children and my grandmother had five children.
- I am a big baby when I get sick.
- I am a veteran, I served in the Army for 10 years.
- I gave my heart to God when I was a teen and he has never let me down when I have followed him.
One of the reason many people start a blog is to provide information or help to other people. We share our story in an effort to show others their not alone, or what is working for us and may work for them. You can find a mountain of information on just about any topic you can think of. One of the ways we look at to measure the success of our blog is by how popular our posts are. I want to share in this post some of my most popular non giveaway posts written so far.
7 Skills Your Child Needs to Have: these are 7 life skills that typically aren't taught in schools that all adults and children must have to truly be successful.
Mexican Chicken: Easy recipe
And my most poplular post to date:
Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes: Recipe