**The links in this post are affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.
I love to wear my hair curly. But usually either the curls don't last long or my hair comes out feeling crunchy from all the hairspray. When Arvazallia offered to send my a bottle of their Ultra Curl Defining Cream with Argan Oil to try, I was excited to try it but skeptical if it would really hold in my hair. I have tried curl cremes before with so so results. I received this product in exchange for my review, as always all opinions are my own.
I try to avoid heat as much as possible since I don't cut my hair, it is very important to me to keep my ends as healthy as possible to avoid split ends and frizzies.
My routine to create these curls:
- Wash with NaturOli Soap Nut Sulfate-Free Organic Natural Hair Care shampoo.
- Towel dry and spray with leave in conditioner. I am currently using Design Line Leave Conditioner Spray, I purchased it at the Walmart Hair salon.
- Use Argan Oil for Hair Treatment By Arvazallia Leave in Treatment & Conditioner on the ends
- Comb thru with Ultra Curl Defining Cream with Argan Oil to ensure even coverage.
- Put my hair up in Curlformers Extra Long & Wide Styling Kit, these create beautiful spiral curls.
The next morning I took the curlers out and was very pleased with the bouncy soft curls I had. I was extremely pleased with how long these curls lasted. They easily lasted all day. In fact my hair was still fairly curly the next day. And I would venture to say they would have lasted longer had I not needed to wash my hair. This Curl Creme by Arvazallia is a definite new member of my hair care arsenal. To have bouncy touchable curls that literally lasted for days is something I have never experienced before and I am loving it!
If you saw my post last fall: It's fall! And Firmoo Glasses Review you know I don't have any natural curl in my hair at all.
Products used in this post: